Saturday, February 1, 2014

大家好!〜〜好久不見了 xDDD
Happy New Year all <3
OK! this is my first blog for 2014....
even it's already Feb and I got lots of things to share....
I just too LAZY lolzzzzz T_T
*Super bad blogger lahh xDDD Meee 555555555+

Kkkkkk!!~First of all...........guess what?!?!?!
Me and Pann going to Thailand + Cambodia next month!~
Oooppsss!~ I finally! my baby Pann become guest for overseas event now :D
cos we won dance contest from last event so......... :')
HOW COOLL!!~ (I'm proud as manager and BFF)

PS: her costume also by me!~ :3



first of all....................I got no friends in Cambodia!! O.o
I don't know lahhh as I found out is......in all of my sites no Cambodia TS!! T_T
so............I made some otaku friends :D they are super duper friendly!~ <3
how lucky me!!!! I can't wait to see all of friends in Cambodia >3<
and BKK also!!! FINALLY I officially visit BKK hahaha
*non-official is..........many time XDDD* 
I can't wait to see Lek and Shin :D :D 
Kkkk baby I love lahhh 555555555+
and the bad news...................JM got FM in TW!!! @@ TT
I hope I not change my flight to BKK as TW xDDD

Ohhhh! my love why are u so handsome lahhhh T___T
I keep my self as super duper busy person........
I work hard and no free time.....so I can forgot ans run from u......
but seem like I really can't XDDD OK!! NVMMMM!!!
Do u notice that...it's will be 4 years for your last visit to SG :'(
times fly fast..............come back lah before I dying to see u T___T
*Serious*



Well.........................let's stop about HIM!
it will be never ending love xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh and..........guess what!!! I open orders for costumes officially :)
I'll also open shop soon too :D ehehehe who want to order from me?!?!
currently..............I doing costumes for Pann's upcoming plans and for some friends from cambodia
as I always said............I really got bad relation with ppl in myanmar ==!
but I good with ppl from overseas :D anyway I also foreigner here too so.....:3

Here is some up coming costumes :3
can see full sets of costumes soon........!! >3<

Full-set (done) of AKB0048 Acchan <3




Guessing......?!?! what was this for?? :3



and some costumes that I really want to try lah :D thanks my pretty girl for let me do her costume <3 pretty girl from cambodia who will going to vietnam as guest cosplayer on Feb 12 :) 






and here is brand new costume for my super duper S!!! JUNKO!! #___#
MY LOVE!!!!~~~~~costume still on going :)
 my handmade hat :) 




and here is my latest shooting........
OMG! shooting day.....it's CNY day LOL ><!!
I in studio since afternoon till 6PM+ lol :'(
and than editing photos....back to at 12+AMM @@
so bad lahhhh CNY is holiday for me lolllll T_T
but.................I'm so happy though...xPPP
thanks my teacher for allow me to use his studio as I want!
and also for his super pro camera and all things in studio :D
as u guys know.......I'm super duper S and bad student :3 hehehee

Mostly.........I not fan of canon...but....at least I can shoot like pro lol! even MUST thanks much to my teach.....coz normally no photographers so please to let other hold their camera XD (including me lah! I don't like if other photographer hold my cam even for 1 sec XDD)
I not good with electric lights for photos....but I try my best ^^;;;
Oh ohhhhhhhhohoho photos are SUPER HDD!! I'm likely :3 5555+

Photo that I editing for 4+hours lols ><
*sorry for my bad skill and took too much time...
coz I not so kind of....editing lah XD I'm candid OK!
hope it's not bad lah....I love though..... :3
other photos...........still editing........coming soon!!!! >3<

Costume by me!!~ :3 if want to order message me! --> Ellen's FB
Wigs and cosplay accessories from --> Zone for Cosplay Things
Cosplayer --> Ayote Kalay



SAO's Leafa!!! <3


some BTS!!!~ :3 








KKkkkkkkk-----------------------END
See ya all again and I'll share more about trip + photos later ;)
bye-----------*waving 5555+

No comments:

Post a Comment