Friday, February 21, 2014

Day -1

Here I'm again!!!~~~my first trip for 2014 is start ;)
YGN-----BKK-----PP-----BKK----YGN
21 till 24 in Cambodia than 24 till 27 in BKK :D

Omo!!!~~~we are so ready for our flights xPP




Lolllzzzz I dye my hair again xDDD 
with new hair stylish....Omo I don't know how she did but colors is so epic and mixed 4 colors lols!!!*__*
dark blue,some green,some pink from top and dark purple!!!!*O*
actually I don't have idea for purple hair -_- but Pann said it's nice so I just dye as she want me to....xPPP




and my monokuma nails!!!! I LOVE ITTTTT!!




OK let's go back to trip xP
we fly to YGN---BKK for 45 mins....
some crazy staffs of airasia counter.....
we got some problem and I'm damn angry >< NVMMMM
but inside Officers from airport is very nice :)


this is first time trip for Pann.......so I worried since coz of some bakas.....we are with different flights lol -_- 
but thanks god she met nice ppl to help ;)




than we go around in BKK airport while waiting next flight to cambodia :)
OMG!!!! my starbuck I miss u damn miss u so much T-----T
finally I can have u again <3 *coffee :3






and met pretty girl V cosers from Thailand who going with PP as guest with Pann lah :) she's too nice and kind <3 she said love my hair....yessss I love u too ka xP
V so cute *O* just like a living doll >////////////<



After 1 hour and 5 mins fly....we arrived to PP,Cambodia 
We don't need visa for cambodia!~ :3
when we pass gate.......officer check my passport and asked 
singaporean ???? yeessssss I wish I could just say lols xP

for Pann and V.......Kondo-san come and pick up them :)
me I'll just go by my own since I got more things to do 5555+
see ya girls!! I'll take lots of pics for u guys in PP and eat more :3

Omo!!~~ my new twin Min Min come and pick up me from airport to hotel :D
and with bike Omooooo I likely :D so happy na!!!!
and I never though Cambodia is such a nice and beautiful country <3
I really love around here...food are yummy :3 heheheee and ppl are kind :D
I met Min's family too....her mom so so kind.......and dad too!!!~~
Min's mom remind me Jj's mom too both of moms too nice to me :')




First dinner in cambodia with my twin :3 
Damn yummy!!!!~~~I wish Pann is with me coz she will love it for sure too xD but it's ok ka....I eat more for u lah baby xPPP







Min Min said I talking so fast and so active even I said I too tired hahaha
welll..........can rest later lah.....times like this can't get back :)
and she also said......I using many "lah" OK!! I just use to it sorry haha
while eating dinner...I notice....mostly in shop ppl's eyes are on me -_-
maybe coz never saw some crazy like this before xPPPPP

I back to my hotel room after dinner :3 I bought some coffee and cake 
it's too yummy too!!! only 4$ for all!!~~*O*
OK I got no plan but cafe seem so cute so I wanna try lah xP




Ohhh talks about hotel......the place I stay is quit nice and only 20$ for nigh......with 1 bed room 1 living room and service good too :) how lucky! Wifi is very good too hahaa and Min's house is around here too hehehheee





Omo!!!~~I going out since 7AM trm too :3 my second day....I hope will be so much funs again and I love to meet all of my kind new friends <3
Good night now...........see ya trm all ;) 

and I'll bring some pretty name cards of mine......hope u guys likes~!!!~
501% handmade :) I add some handwriting too and my quilling arts ^^ 
to show how special each of u are ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment