Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HELLO!!!~~EVERYONE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!~~~
Bye Bye 2013 :D and WELCOME TO 2014!!! Wooohooo!

I just got idea to write about review for my 2013 :)
OK!~a lots of things happened lately.........as I always try to share in here my blog..^^
let's start with 5 facts......!!!~~5 is my FAV number so...xPP

No 1. I dye my hair ALOT! @@
wanna see all pic? HERE!!!~ XD
currently hair is Miku color :3 (blue/green)
and I LOVE IT! ALOT!
Oops! I'm crazy so just let me be xP
hope JM not shocked to see me as..........@!@@

FAQ : What is your FAV hair style of me in 2013? ;)





No 2. Humm.........my life style?
Yessss!!!! super buys but I met some nice and warm ppl and some bad ppl also ><
I successfully my next new level of handmade and I already done alot ;)
especially cosplay costumes :) and my photography too of coz!!!!
I'm so proud of myself ^_^ that's right! if u not love yourself....who will love u lah!
easy humm? and ppl! I got lots of loves from overseas ppl and fans!
I feel very blessed for it and I always thanks to all fans who are too kind to me :)
*can't enough with words :')* I love u all!!~ <3
only how I wish........ppl in my place be nice to me like that too humm?
NVM! if I have something special than other.....I do need to give something back too lah
soo....I fine ok lah!

No.3 THE BIGGEST energy for me.............
being one of Triple S!!! :') Oh welll I wanna cry when I writing this part....
when I feel done.............when I feel lonely there is always someone is with me.....
in twitter or in fb or in my sites..........I love all of our family TS <3
when I fall in sick lots of warm messages......everything and every love is so warm for me!
especially person like me.....! I seem to be famous in Online net but I'm very lonely person lah TT
sadly..............it's truth! cos I can deeply feel..........ppl beside me who called them self as my  firends
they only know me as money tree.....or only know how to use me >< coz I can do almost all things LOL
that's was bad! but I need to stay with that kind of ppl........coz I don't want to be alone.......not anymore..
but some friends are really nice though :) thanks to them! 
so all loves from my overseas friends (especially friends from SG and Indo) it's too warm for me :')
and I want to say again..........THANK YOU ALLL!!!~ and I'll try my best as admin in 2014 again
LOVE YA ALL!!!~~~to ppl who loves me :) I love u more too!

No.4 The best times for me in 2013
When I'm in SINGAPORE!!!!~~for JM FM time....
but as u know FM is cancelled xD nvm! 555+
but but.............if I'm in SG.........I feel happy even I'm alone or whatever lahhh :')
I met new friends this time and lots of good memories too :)
I miss u guys all and see ya in 2014!~ I'll back soon heheheee
can't wait to see my lovely SG TSs <3

No.5 last thing humm...........
2013..........I'm in love with someone beside JM OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeahhh! u may shocked if u still don't know 55555555555+
Black Rose only love JM since start right? so who's another one?
OK! not a Kpop singer or actor lols so no worries hahaha
and JM don't worry na I LOVE U THE MOST in this world........
and even u don't want me...........I still waiting u forever :)

Done!!!!!!!!!!! END Re-view xPPPPP
So I would love to heard story from u guys too!
if don't mind tweet to me or send me message from FB or email?
everythings can! and I'll be happy to read all :D
and so sorry this time year ending is super busy so.....
I don't have must time to do give away projects as I promised TT
again* So so sorry and I'll try my best in 2014 so please contain support + love! ;)

2014

WHOLE NEW MEE!!~ :D 
*OK! not is still night so...xPP
I need to do my nail + my hair + shopping!!!
for first day of 2014 ;) what's your plan too? hehehehe
and I had learned and see a lot so.............here is my 2014 rules!
I'll only can who really care about me!
I'll only look who want to see me!
I'll try my very best out of all!
and I'll abandon to ppl who abandoned me! no more look back!
So if u really love me as friend.........u will accept me no matter who I'm right? ;)
Love ya alll!!!~~~Oh! and the new me...........is still Triple S lahhhh :D
never change! ;) Take care all!~
thanks for reading >3<

No comments:

Post a Comment