Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hola!!~~~ :D
how's your December?!? hope all of u are doing fine!~
me............I fall in sick again xDD Oops!
this time is a little serious though.......TT
Thank you so much for my TS friends and overseas fans
got lots of messages from twitter and FB for get well soon!
and got lots of scold from my unnies too hehehehe xD
for not take care myself........Oh well!~ XD


Ah......yet..........here is one of our long way paln...^_^
FREE's Gou photoshoot in swimming pool!!~
a little bad coz I'm sick but wet all day xPPP
but still happy coz I got super EPIC photos!
Only 30 photos taken and selection is only 3 EPIC and some not so bad...
(me and Pann's normal rate is around 400 pics only 2 EPIC when we do selection xP)

OhhhMY GOD!~someone anyone who dare to drop your camera to water without any waterproof camera bag???? YES!!~ ME XDDD I try underwater photo for the very first time...............but I failed! I still proud and I'll try again my special order is arrived :D hehehehehee


Some BTS pics! thanks a lot to Yuki for help :)









Animie : Free!!
Char : Gou Matsuoka
Photographer : Ellen Kim (Black's Photography)






 After uploading photos in sites.........
these 2 photos got super likes!
some asked me questions too!

For this pic how to do flying hair? it's easy while someone help me beside coser
and I taken with highest speed :3


and for this one is SUPER EPIC! and I love it a lot too!
famous FAQ = What kind of camera & accessories u used to take photo?
How to do water like these with photoshop?

Answer = I only using 1 camera (I got assistant of coz xP) with normal lens
and water are not photoshop :3 it's real and mixed with some colors it's looks super cool ;)
                 

anyway here is another Gou's costume which is done by me since last week
and ready to shoot next week ;) please looking forward also!~


I just done my Xmas cards for our boys :D how's it??
hope they will like and some new designs too hehee ^O^/





05/12/13...............Dec 5 is my dad bday!!~~
OK! miss u dad hope u doing fine in heaven...!^^
and also KING of  Thailand's Bday too :)
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY both of u!!!!~~~~

Have a nice weekend and see ya all again :D
Bye!!!!!~~~~brb ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment