Wednesday, November 20, 2013

19/11/13

It's been a little long for my last photoshooting 555+
Actually don't have any plan to shoot on that day........
but since someone asking me to make costume for it asap
I really need to do shooting after I finished costume too
*No matter what!!!~~~~~*

Ohhhh!!~~~I fall in love with..........ME!!~
Costume by me!~ :D which is I took 1 night time to made it :3
I'm good and I know lah!!~~*jk* xP
I actually planning to open costume house in Singapore :D
OK! who want to order? :3 Kkk please wait few more years to done my school lah hehehe
*How's my costume??? :) hope it will not so bad for u na!






Woohoo!I super love our shooting place :3
coz I can eat lots of ice-creams lah 55555+
this one is pretty and yummy! 
can only order cute things coz we also shoot with foods too xP



I did really awesome day :)
thanks to friends who come and help lah!~
Kaya,Yuki,Kami,Aung Kaung Zaw  
guys!~thanks much na!~^^ 








CC!!~~~My everytime SUPER FAV 
OMG!~I goes crazy XDDDDDDD
but sorry na ka T^T this place is not match for CC shooting 
so only 1 photo la 5555555555+



Komori Yui from Diabolik Lover ♥ ‏

Yuki-chan so kawaii!!~

Our Yuki just created FB page *coz of all friends's suggestions xP*
Please like and love a lot to her na ka :D ---> https://www.facebook.com/yukki009

*can u see my handmade flowers too??? xP*


here is me and Pann's long await on going plan is come true *\(^o^)/*
some photos if u want to see :)
other photos .....I still editing for upcoming cos cards 

So please follow her FB (Here) and Worldcosplay (Here)
to see more photos when it's upload :D 
*I add some effects to photos :3 since I love to!~ 
but u can see original with full colors photos in FB ;)*


Karuta Roromiya (maid version) from Inu X Boku SS
Char : Karuta Roromiya
Photographer : Ellen Kim (Black's Photography)
Costume By Ellen Kim












For all cosplayers's Wigs comes from our shop :)
which is me and Pann working on it lah!~
If u are a cosplayer and love to shopping with us....
We also shipping to overseas too ^^

and guess what!!!??? I FINALLY got my HOT Pink hair :D
it's actually more like Red and can change colors in camera 
BUT not really lah! I SUPER LOVE IT! <3
So pretty and all said it's cool too!
PS: for some reasons.......some ppl keep asking me.......where u buy your wig!!!

LOL! My real hair lah!!! Hello!!~~ ><




Oh!!~~and did u saw my latest art from my IS?? >3<
this is for special person ;) and still not done la!
it's too 4 hours+ to cutting and folding papers T^T
I working really nice maybe............55555+


Ok let's end this :)
I working on more costumes now!!~
will back asap............xP 

-----------THE END-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment