Monday, December 16, 2013

HELLOO!!!~!~~~~how are u guys?? ;)
long time not blogginf lolszzzz xP
Me,I'm good and fine!!!~*^^*
and on trip now for Seagames!~5555+
and recently good news is..............
I dye my hair *again* and SUPER love the new colors :3
and bad news................
Where is Kyu now TT since he closed his twitter....><
Oh well..........I'm sure he's doing fine and will back to twitter land soon!~

In Nay Pyi Taw now and Oops!!~~net is super good here 5555+
so if u want to video chat just tweet me since I'm too free now >3<
I came here since 10 Dec and will back to YGN on 24 Dec
coz I need to catch Xmas party and many costumes + shooting xDDD

Here is my newly hair ;) Woohooo I'm happy girl lahhh!!!~~
I promise myself to keep this hair color as long as I can :3



*Forever TRIPLE-S*




My Devil nails <3


27th SeaGames Opening at Wunna Theiddi Stadium,Nay Pyi Taw,Myanmar 
I supporting Singapore!!!!!~~~~~Fighting
and also Indo + Thailand too <3



*LOLs our names......-_-*

































and also met Kaya and other friend too >3<
in the next day 555+



Since Xmas will come soon........
Here is some gifts that I made for JM!!!~~^O^/
How it is?? hope he likes xDDDD
all handmade gifts and cards designed by Me!!~ ;)
If u want to order here is my shop ---> HERE
PS: who want Xmas gift for me???555+






Ah....these pink flowers.....I cutting + folding papers for 4 hours++ LOLs
but as u see.........it's SUPER cute and pretty so...
I'm very proud for myself xPPPP








and cards words can't be seen...xDD



and this is also Bday card for someone special :3 
since it's same designed with PJM
not be very special lolss


and today.........16/12/13
I going around with friends for the first time 555+
Me and Pann not go out since we arrived NPT xD
sleep all day and woke up at night and watch anime
Thanks god! another 2 friends just arrived from YGN
If not we will become real vampire :3

Today so cold!!!~~even there is sun still so cold ><
but I love with hahaha sunlight and blue sky with cold weather :3


























Ohh!!~and all photos did u guys notice that my coat is also designed by me ;)


**Bonus Pic**
OOps!!~sorry if I scared u xPP
I love my monokuma hoodie
but 1 sure thing is monokuma got....... 
only white and blue hair not blue xPPPPP






No comments:

Post a Comment