Monday, September 2, 2013

Let's start with my new hair :D hahahaha
Yeah~~finally!!!! I'm BLUE now
*So happy & but so sad.....it's very exp and 7+hours to get it T^T*
how's it??? 5555555





1st SEP!!!!!! the day I'm waiting la haha going back to SG~Bye Bye all in YGN 
*all works and classes :3*
My lovely friends send me off to airport :D
Kaya said come back soon.....I said don't want to~~~hahaha so funny!!! 




Here I come Singapore~~~!!!! OK even no PJM 
I know lots of my friends in SG miss me and I miss them too :')













after 2:40hours flying..................WELCOME TO SINGAPORE!!!!~~~
*actually I come back to meet someone....but that one not coming.....T^T 
so sad!! my I still can see my friends <3 
much better!!hahahahahaha
GOD!! SG welcome me with rain :)


at T1.......................
I found out that 1 pretty girl holding banner and welcome me :D
*OK~~~THAKS very much hehehehe*
My new friend from twitter.......Crystal  very nice to meet u <3
after I arrived to SG....I noticed something that SG weather hotter than before >_< 
(I NEED MORE sun creams T^T)




We going to my place from airport.......after I arrived home.....I just online for awhile and run to Sentosa XDD hahaha coz I miss Vivo city and Sentosa Boardwalk...and dinner tgt with Crystal :3 
*Paige said me later....that there is cosplay event in MBS T_T so sad!! If I know early...not going to Vivo but will run to MBS for sure xD*








PS: this is lunch+dinner for me coz I can't eat foods from plane >< SO BAD!!!

walking around for awhile......and then back to home :D 
Thanks much Crystal~~<3 see ya on SGTS dinner again hehehe





I saw something that remind me of PJM in Vivo..........T^T 
Bears couple......in wedding dress TTTTT
AHHH!!!!!!! JM,I'm here now but where are u!!!!!!!


On my way....back to home....
know what???It's new address~~~~not old one and after house moving...
this is my first time so....I don't know which way HAHAHA
No worries! it's OK!I can't get lost in SG :P
I walking around Serangoon for 30mins+ 
Ah!!!~~I found u,the house hahaha 
my grandmom said "Humm.....I thought u already lost"
NO WAY!!!hahaha I not 5years old kid and I can go in SG very well :P haha


the next day.......................
LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!~~ Paige <3 I miss u alot! coz the last time we met is at airport while send off Oppa......u always said u miss me.. :') yeah I miss ya alot too T_T finally here I'm :D

Thanks for the yummy lunch :D
and we talking lots of things haha 
mostly about Oppa and JM and USS xDDD
as I remember....she asking me "U wanna go to USS" atleast 5+times XP
I think Paige lik USS alot! so I asked her....how many times have u been to USS??
her answer really WOWOWWOOW ME O_O~~!!! 대박!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ








after done our lunch at Bugis.....we going to MBS 
OMG!!!! MBS I miss u soooooooo much!






























Ahhhhh.......I gonna die coz the SUN too hot T____T
I think later........SG's weather will become like BKK xD



After that.......heading back to home....coz I got 1 person to catch in Vivo *again*xDD
I bring Paige to my place :3 hehehehe
Paige said it's she ok to come to my place...
no la it's 501% OK! coz all of my friends are always welcomed :D
 thank you for visiting na :)
Grandmom also said u can visit here any time even I not around here ^^


Thanks for the gifts too :) Love it all!!~~~




after 4:30......I need to see someone very special for me <3
*don't have plan to meet.......haha feel so sorry for my friend who's waiting me in Vivo T__T*

Guess who's here!!! JJjjjjjj 
I MISS U SO MUCH :'( we didn't see each for almost 1 and half year........T_T
as always she not see me.....when I off from MRT...I saw someone holding hard tube....*my triple mind said it's my brother's poster :3* SO I just take a look at the person who's holding.....OMG Jj!! I run and hug her haha J said I shocked her :P hahaha since I came out like a ghost XP

We having dinner at the Hougang :)
thanks for the dinner 잘 먹었어요 ^____^
*that dinner remind me of Pann coz she love to eat beef too :)*



After yummy dinner.....going to Starbucks for coffee <3 <3 
and we talking++++bla bla bla XP
Jj said my English improved alot!~~ 
but actually I not speaking in Eng for a very long time xD hahaha 








J gave me my albums (Dee Dee's albums too) 
*I already check inside of album but nothing special for me XD 
but I did screamed as always....haha*


While we going around in mall......I totally forgot my friend is waiting me at Vivo OMG~ 
my bad T___T *kill me* !!!!

No camera in  library but............>3< hehehe


and then............I back home....Ah!!!~so tired XD 
but I'm happy girl haha 


----------------------------------END 2days

OMG~!!~so long to read la hahah so If u reading until here 
THANKS!~~~ XP
and I still got many ppl to meet hehehehe :) 
friends in SG *new friends* 
if u wanna meet me please drop a message to my twitter :) 
we can date hahahaha

PS: I found out that some of new friends thinks this is my first time in SG
LOL~I know u guys telling me where to go what to eat and thanks for the cares :D
but.........I came to SG since 10+years old....and many times....
so I can't get any lost hahahaha ;)

I so blessed that all of my friends in SG very kind and too nice to me :D
and I love all of u too :')




No comments:

Post a Comment