Saturday, August 17, 2013

12/08/2013

Well,what a crazy day!!~~~~4 cosplayers from 3 different animes LOLs @__@
and me all alone Kkkkkk XDDDD but If I can't shooting Miku Alice on that day...know what??? I can die!~~~*seriously* since I made that costume in 3 days time......as u know I not pro designer to make costume la xDDDD but thanks god and to my aunt who's helping me...it's came out nicely :D 

check our photos na!!~~~~~ :)


Hatsune Miku - Alice in Music Land version

*Special costume by me....
(Kidding!!~~it's really no nice la only few parts maybe.......><)

















BTS pics of Miku :3 
*more than 60+ pics.....OOps xD
I'll just shared few........


Syo from Uta-no Prince Sama
Cosplayer : Mira Cosplay Page











No BTS pics!~~XDD
since Mira is so pro 5555+

Alice from Pandora Hearts (パンドラハーツ) 
Cosplayer : Yuki Kuran








BTS pics of our cute Alice :3


Vocaloid's Luka Megurine 
Cosplayer : Kaya Cosplay
*well,I don't know what version is....xD






BTS pics of luka :3 
Only 3!!~~~555


After shooting...............they REALLY dare to go DG-2 and JCS with costumes XDD hahaaha 
so many ppl...that looking our group la 55555
*crazy!!~~~~and funnny too :P


many funny pics and BTS pics too 5555+



Oh well........as u guys know PJM's FM in SG is cancelled.....T_T GOD! so sad but I got 1 more to catch in BKK la :D hehe as VIP too! for KL event I not go la....^^ hope JM will come next time...this time is coz of f*** Jnation!!~ >< I want to burn them all actually that company ah........!!!Oh ya!!~and I still coming to SG even no FM so all friends and fans...see ya all in SG ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment