Friday, September 6, 2013

04/09/13

I going to Raffles Place and meet Shirley 언니 :D
OMG!!!! 언니~~~we finally met each other la...
support to be going to FM tgt but......now T^T NVM!!!
maybe next time :D




we dinner tgt and going around take some photos :3 
언니's words really make me high XD
"Your MBS..."?? Oops xDDDD
YEAHH!!!~~it's mine XP 
thank you for gifts and see ya next time :D 
*sorry I forgot my gift for u at home...T_T*

Some night views of SG :)















05/09/13

I walking around in city and checking cosplay stores in here xD
I shopping at Plaza Singapura and The Central 
IF I'm otaku.....I think I'll buy all but since I'm not I not buying any la xP
bought some stuffs for Pann's next cosplay :)
*I'll shopping again next week :3 hehehe*





















Too bad~~~~weather is really not on my side....
raining since morning till evening >< WT*






07/09/13

Today is NOT my day for sure T___T
JM support to be here today......but now.......he's not
SOOOOOO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T_____T
OK----done I still can see him in BKK xD

planning to shopping at afternoon but 
I'm too lazy so just go to bed not to shopping malls...xD

at evening going to Plaza Singapura *again*
for meet up :) and dinner tgt with Paige
*Oops~~sorry Paige I can't eat well.......xD
coz my breakfast chicken noodle/lunch chicken curry/before I come to here my grandmom force me to eat KFC xD so I think for dinner I can't eat....xD
and +coffee xDDD haha next time 
don't let me see coffee while eating even I said I want xD




*while someone promoting albums :3*







I met with old friend :')
VERY HAPPY!!!!!~~~~~~~~
I was surprised........Jenny
but so good to meet u again :')
언니 siad OMG!!your hair...~~~
Yeah....I changed xD hahahaha


and meet some friends who's come and collect albums la :)
while waiting J.........me and Paige said If J not coming....
we will making a give away for all albums xDDD hahaha
*J don't kill me Kkkk



J said very hungry now 5555
Kkkkk not for me xD I can't eat any thing more xD
but drink can la :) I think I'm on BLUE mood today.....
head to toe blue and even my drink is....blue haha 

GOD!!! J your camera is so clean no need to clean more la hehe :)
only need from inside parts kkkKk


*so funny today......
Paige and her friend wearing green 
me and J is blue~
so 2 blue and 2 green xDDD hahaha
too bad forgot to take group photo >3<







Paige told J that I not eat much today xD
so J said "what? u don't like SG foods?"
NO WAY!!!~~I likes all and I can eat too....
that foods that I can't eat is from BKK ><
*but the last thing we ate is so yummy and pretty hehe :)








Other 3 talks alot but not me....
sorry guys I not so good today...
as u know.....T______T
but really having fun with stalking J all the time XP
see ya guys next week :)




PS: I think too make-up today la....my face T-T
and I wearing blue top making by my-self :D

-----------------------------END









No comments:

Post a Comment