Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hihi!!~~I back again with some info xP
as u guys know........it's been so long time that I not doing fan projects...
*so sad!!! coz I got no time with my study + works la T_T*
but I still got time to join project from other na ka xP hehe

As we already know........our Price YS will going to military in this October....TTTT
Oh GOD!!~~I still can't let him go la *he's my FAV in group anyway 555*
last few days.....I found 1 project from our SG TS group :D
I listed it in my TOP things to do list 55555
*must join for YS la*

Now I just got my free time to make letter card for my prince :')
*since back from SG.......I busy to the dead :'(*

When I read project details...........
I found out that card must be in handwriting....
I don't want to ask other to write for me too...so only 1 way...
send it to SG xP hahaha thanks to Jennis,she accept by post too hehe

*IF u guys want to join --> http://sgtriples.wix.com/sgtriples check it!!~ :)


Thanks SG TS for awsome project na :D 

OK!!!!~~~here is my making of card 555555555++

I need to print first to cut la xP


I choose sky blue paper to writing my greeting for YS <3


Done!!~~cutting xP


need to write it first coz when I done handmade side of card....
it's will be hard to writing words la >3<




Final result!!~~~~Oops xDDD
It's so colorful la hehehe 어때요??? 좋죠??ㅋㅋ
*I don't want to use my BLACK color for.....xPP*




I love my signature :)


Oh,well............what are u waiting for????
GO Go go!!~~~get some papers and make a card for our Prince la ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment