Thursday, September 19, 2013

176/09/13

OMG..................times going soooo fast....T-T that day is finally come..!!!


Once again!Bye Bye my sunny land *I should say rainy land 555*
I'll be miss all friends + my family + SG (especially Sentosa and MBS)
See ya all next 2 months ;) Be miss me!!~~5555555
I received lots of goodbye messages....
thank you guys!!~~~~I love u all too! <3


I in airport since 10AM xDD
Opps!!~~my flight time is 3:45PM Lols xD
Last thing to do in SG........
My starbucks coffee <3 haha
*online and playing around till my plane is come xP


got some nice idea from my unnie while playing la 555


I always alone xP hahaha
*some mistakes----
at counter when the officer ask me "are u alone?" I replied "Hai" OMG!!!~~~ 
Lols xDDD in Japanese hahahaha


but actually....I not sitting alone 55555+
I sit tgt with my handsome boy ♥


can't leave my lappy even I'm ready to fly xP hahaha


Some snaps while waiting my plane :)


*my plan....ready to fly T^T*



SG saying goodbye to me with RAIN!!~~~ :)


Weather is so nice but coz of SG weather....I'm late 30mins la 555


I always got extra seats LOLs XP
no one beside me hahaha that's good! 


All of my beloved friends..............
See u guys very soon again 555555+
and for some who say will be miss u.....
No la!!!~~~u can see me 24 hours online in twitter everyday hehe xP

brb 싱가포르 안녕!!!!~~~~~~ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠ 

19/09/13

FINALLY!!!~~~~~I back to my home sweet home 
GOD! I'm damn tired and can fall in sleep for a week.....
I wish la....but I got lots of works to do so can't.......xD
Hummmm wait!! I back from SG since 17.....but back to home is 19 55555
yeah.....I going to somewhere la so........XPP

Oh!!~~~and read Crystal's blog 
She said "who is Park Jung Min's wife teehee. She is a greatttttt photographer" 
Oops!!~~~I'm in air now 5555 nice blog anyway!!! thanks for sharing :D
Thanks sis!!~~~ <3 see ya again :)

PS: some more correction....*^^*

 "They were here in Singapore originally for Park Jung Min's fanmeet but unfortunately it was cancelled and their air tickets were already booked"

I coming to SG not only for PJM.........so....5555+++ xPP 


---------------END


No comments:

Post a Comment