Friday, November 8, 2013

Hello!!!~~hihi!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! it's been ages that I not updating my blog lols TTTT
*SORRY!!!! I too busyy that's why 555+*
Ok!!~let's start the story :3
I been MIA for a long coz I making cosplay costumes and other things+++
so...............................

Here is my some BTS pics of costumes :)
*I forgot to take pics of coats since too busy TT so only a little la!~
costumes for AKB0048 :)



I love the skirts xPPP



*For Junko cosplay of Pann
my handmade Monokuma


SEE!!!~~~very detail!!~I fall in love with my work <3



Day - 1 

Pann cos as Junko!!~super 대박!!~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
this one is backstage photo
I editing hour to get this look xDDD
I can see my photoshop improved alot xPP


fooling around at the event 555555555555555555+










love gifts for IRVY!!~~~ <3


My special name cards ;) OK! actually it's for SG FM but since it's cancelled.........
Oh well!!~~ ^^;; NVM!!!~I can use in other way lolssss


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I goes crazy @_______________@
My angle <3 <3 <3 <3
I been waiting u for a long TT
last time I planned to go MDY to see u but my trip is cancel coz of some reasons TTT
now finally I can meet u :D heehehehehe
You my NO.1 FAV designer :) 







Irvy very be nice to me :') <3 <3 <3
it's good to know she likes my gifts too 5555+
*happy to know na ka ^__^
I wish I can speak more in Thai but can't!~~since I got no.......at the language even I learning lols TTTT #sad

*pic from Irvy's FB ^^v
Oops!!~~half of gifts are from me :3


Shin send lots of cards for me <3 thanks na ka
my baby I miss u too WAAATTTTT


I got sign also xPPPPPP


Day - 2 

THE BEST day ever!!~~
tired but happy ^_____^
Here is our AKB0048!!!!!!~~~~~
all of our hard works are only for this day!






I'm AKB manager today 5555555555555+


OMG!!! JM forgive me..........
coz someone kissed me but I don't mind xPPP


Pann,Kaya and Mira costumes are by me ;)
*how's my works?? 5555
Super good to know that all said my costumes are pretty and ppl likes it :D 





Here is our AKB group's cover dance :)
our girls work very hard for it 
so even some dance steps are a little wrong.....
hope u guys love it ^_^


with my pretty angle <3
omo!!~~I just want to eat u alive since so cute lolsss









Some candid pics ;)
to see more photos of event ---> check in my FB page






After party 555555555555+









I planned to come SG after this event for AFA
but coz of many reason........I can't hahaha
so sorry na!~coz many of u waiting me in SG so.......T^T
I miss u guys too and I'll come back soon again
next month Dec or Jan next year....:)
if next month who want to scream Happy New Year with me at MBS??? hahaha
OMG!!!!~~~~I got lots of messages and emails too thanks all!
will reply all as soon as I got more time! :)
I just got some free days so let me rest for awhile
and also will back updating daily news soon too T^T
again so sorry and thank you all :D
and for some ppl...............if I can't update daily and sometime maybe offline and can't reply or not see your messages/tweets so please don't mind and try to understand that I not so free to online all day and I also have life and works to do too so................!!~*haters gonna hate* ><

Oh!! and next week Monday I for some love giveaway project
so if u want gift....don't forget to check my news pages and twitter ;)

bye bye!!!~~~~~brb

Bonus pics

*love my nails???555555555555+



No comments:

Post a Comment