Friday, September 13, 2013

12/09/13

Meet up with my 2 언니s ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well,they are more than normal friends coz both are from HJLFacts's admin family la :D
so should I called it as admins meeting?! XPPP *kidding*
 Jhosel 언니 u always so pretty as always :D long time no see la haha 1 and half year?? T^T
and Nikky 언니 so cute la :D I just want to kiss u hehe xD
both said this is the first time they met each other LoLs ==!
living in some country....but never see before....Kkk just thanks to la XP

I'm super  talkative LOL!!~~ Oops xDDDD all can blame to --> @JungMin0403 >3<
lots of crazy talking about our boys and JM hahaha
since Jhosel 언니 knows well how can I become when heard JM name....hahaha
and Nikky 언니 not much talk XDDD *maybe she sacred me hehe xD



We sit and talk for 1 and half hour and then Jhosel 언니 got party of her friend's bday....
so me and Nikky 언니 going to MBS *again* coz I want to take some photos
the night view of Gardens By The Bay but not actually got nice la...TT nvm!!~~^^

Hope to see u again both of u and next time hope all see all of our admins at once :)











13/09/13

I met my old friend Yi Xuan I think......I know her since lasy 4 years? can be more that 4+...55555
and some new friends and my little sister Ang *who's more taller than me XD*
Ang asked me in twitter "will u be ok to eat in The Manhattan Fish Market?"
Omo!!~~~more than OK for me :D coz I super love fish and seafood ^O^!!!

Agioo!!~~~Yi Xuan not much talk to me la >< 
also Bizhen & @Peiyi also T^T *maybe they scared since I looks too creepy >3<*
REALLY nice to see u guys!!~~see ya again soon heheh 
coz I'm coming back again so soon.......


Yi Xuan my one of the best TS friend in SG :)






Bizhen nice to meet u na ka :D
*this is second time I think xP hehe we met when u come and collect CD la....*





Peiyi the shy girl who's not talking to me hahha xDD
*the youngest in group la 555*


Ang,my baby little sister 5555555+
love you so much >3<


Linda 언니 thank you for coming even u so busy la :)
and also thank you very much to trust in me and support :')



My fish dinner :D so yummy!!~~~ thanks guys for bring me good place!




and after dinner is Coffee time!!~~~



my all friends are 501% la....me is the only PJM 55555+ xP


ah.......I feel sad T_T they talks in CH....I can understand all....but can't talk back la 5555 coz if they heard my CH voice will be shocked xDDDDDD so poor haha 

I love all of my friends in SG sooo much!!~~*OK! not only in SG...I got friends from all over the world....:')* I love all and I feel like all are my family! can thanks to our boys coz of them....we know each other and become so close :')))) 

and I just found out that today.......lots of my haters actually.....talking BAD and rumors about me LOL Kkk no thanks for it! for some who's talking like I'm copy pics from other than put my Logo....WTF!!~go and check I did or not...every photos that I posted with my logo is scanned by myself...of coz! I bought books/cds to scan LOL and news.....go and check in my blog...I make sure to put every credits from other...Kkkk so before u talking..........about me...make sure that u know me well or if not I'm sure to xxxxx u!!!~~~~Haters I don't love u too and don't care la WT....!!! My friends and fans who's love me I love u guys too :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment