Wednesday, September 11, 2013

10/09/13

Ah.........I'm always alone hahaha xD
going around and take some nice views of SG skyline
It's too hard......for alone xDDD I need someone beside to help me T^T
but I don't want to ask my friends too.......

coz if I take photos....it's can be more than hour+ xD

Well here is some photos that I took last night :)
*I feel proud!!! haha coz it's all are no more editing nor photoshop XP
I walking from Esplanade to MBS :3
first I think about taking from Merlion Park but I just remembered 
I got alot of photos of MBS from Merlion Park view.....hahaha
so I changed la XP and I love all photos that I took la hehe coz MBS always beautiful!!~

Photos By Tripod 





I posted 1 photo in Nikon's Official page wall --> Here
and guess what!!~~~I got feed back from them ^o^ #proud 


D3100 (the cheapest in DSLR series T^T) It's ok la!! I love my camera <3 <3
and my normal lens.....which is I always dropped from hand more than 5 times xDDDD
but see!!!! it's still can work very very well and still good :)
*that's why I love Nikon :3*
Most importance thing.....in photography is...the one holding in your hand is not the camera it's your eyes.....only u just need is to see and snap the best image u see from your eyes....
I not very good nor pro photographer but I'm THE NO.1 top pro for myself ;)

Photos By Hand :) *without tripod* 







*Some BTS photos*


















No comments:

Post a Comment