Monday, September 9, 2013

07/09/2013

My friends DeeDee and Anna who's come all the way from Indonesia
WELCOME TO SINGAPORE!!~~ :)
Ah....their flight is 9:50AM
and I woke up at 9AM GOD!! I'm late ><
run to airport after done breakfast @_@
*even I wearing wrong shoe hahaha*
but no la xDDDDD I not so late hehe
waiting with Crystal tgt at T1 for 15mins :3 hehe

Really have a NICE DAY with they <3
I said Crystal is very bright and shining for me hehe XP
coz I even can notice her from far away :3

We going around in city and lunch tgt and shopping :)
sorry guys! for can't join until the end of day since I'm too sleepy xD

















*my yummy and super HOT lunch T-T*












*THANK YOU much for gifts na :D
*SCREAM!!!!!~~~~brother.....why are u sooooo...*_*



08/09/2013

I sleep at 4AM last night sooooo sleepy.......Zzzzzz
so after I done my breakfast I go back to nap hehe
but I got message from Anna "빨리 와요!!!~~~~"
OK!!~~I coming xDDD hahahaha can't sleep la........
Today is their last day in SG so I think I must go and see my friends la :)
Crystal can't come today so now I'm guide in SG hahah XP XP



After off from Hotel...Anna said she want to take pic with Merlion.
So I take them to Merlion Park hehehehe
I just found out Anna love Merlion sooo much XP
Ah.....so nice weather to walk around in town :D
but the sun is too HOT.............T-T 










*so sad!they wearing #TripleS shirts la haha if I know early...I'll wearing mine too xP*




*I love this photo love u all friends from #indonesia too ^~^*







taking a break for a while at Starbucks Coffee @Merlion Park      
thanks for to coffee,Dee Dee <3




and then back to Esplanade and eat lunch :)
for me.....I can't eat any more haha coz I already got my coffee
and also 08/09 is D-day >< so can't la............sad sad T-T
If feel sad or down....I eat more sweet things :3 hahaha
*U support to be here now..............but where is...?!?!?!











After it we went to China Town.............
since it's Sunday...too many ppl T^T
Anna told me I walking very fast XDDD
humm...it's normal walk la xD 








and then we go to Vivo city short cut to Sentosa!!~~~
Here I come again Snetosa hahaa xDDD 
I go to there many times *everyday*








I got and check in Candylicious...
I found la what I need for my friend :) 
will go and shopping later before I back XP haha
Omo!!! the candy are damn nice :D










Final stop.............to Changi Airport T___T
Goodbye guys.....will be miss u and hope to see u again :D
come to SG again na ^^ or BKK also can la 


*our last photo T___T*
We looks super tired!of coz...walking since 11AM----7PM 
must be tired xDDDD


Sorry guys!!!!! for can't wait u until 10PM T___T
and so sorry.............coz I don't know that Airasia left u guys LOL ><
*I told ya in Sentosa la.....I never fly with them coz they left me in KL alone too*
anyway thanks god!!! now both of u back to home :) 
See ya soon again na XP in BKK ^^ 

------------BYE!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








1 comment:

  1. Hi Chu.. Wow nice story in SG! Thank you so much for guide us around SG and taking photo! I will gonna miss you girls~ keep in touch!^^

    ReplyDelete