Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hello!!~~~~long time no blogging xDDDD
Miss me..?! how's everyone! (KKkkkk u guys not only see me around in this blog but always saw me on twitter + my news site right :P) 

Currently super busy with many things and guess what?!?! someone's coming back to Singapore!!! PARK JUNG MIN!!!! yeah!!~so I go back too haha September...I can't wait :D After a long wait! Almost 3 years OMG!!! just think about how much I miss.......T^T Please looking forward more updates when he comes too hehe ;) #WishMeLuck !!~ Later.......next month I'll be busy making gifts for JM...hope I can get more free times ^^ 

But now is...check my latest creation!!~~^^ It's gift for someone :) as u guys know...I can do much things with origami but I never try quilling paper before.......not long ago...when I order cards from gift shop (actually it's cards for PJM's FM la hehe ^^) I found out quilling art are very cute and great too! so I think about should I try.....?! Maybe.....only if I got time!5555 And one of my follower friend said it's pretty much fun too! :D So I want to try...but I lazy la 55555 and later......when my mom goes to BKK I want to send something for Shin <3 but I don't know what to buy la.........But know what?!?! I not much like buying gifts from shop >-< so I try to make something cute with my own.......hehe it's takes 1 night haha *since I not sleep at night so...XD

First need to start with my messy room XDD
*OMG! my bed T^T..........don't be shocked!*




Oh!!~ya! I need cute envelope for my card :D hehehe



Yeah!!~~~~need to cut paper for what size u want and draw as sample.. :)
*hope Shin will love it!~ ^-^;......u like BLACK but too bad I don't have black papers XD*



How it is?!?! not so bad for the first time.........I guess :P 
*kidding....I hope I can do well next time! T^T*







My letter :) design by Me of coz!~~~55555







And this one.........really don't have any plan to making.......when I checking in web and found same one like this....I think it's so pretty so I try to make with my own design.....and colors also! :) OMG! I really love the butterfly <3 






Bag for all gift is butterfly too :D hehe and love the pink color!~ 





Well,Shin......really hope u like it :D it's nothing but I feel like handmade are special since it's something like....can't buy with $$$ Kkk ^^ 

Yeah!!~~~Finally......Shin got and said love it ^o^ *Happy happy!!~
Omo!Shin your hair got a little more longer than before.....but still looks nice on u la 555




-
-
-
-

Coming up NEXT---------> PJM's show in SG! 
Please looking forward for next blog and thank you for reading!!~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment