Monday, July 22, 2013

Well................it's took a little long to editing photos since I'm too lazy to.....f^-^;
ALO version of Kirito from Sword Art Online!!~~ Cosplayed by bro Aung Pyae Zone 
Wee!!~~what a handsome Kirito :D 

PS: In out of all photos...I only like these pics and not really nice too ><
Forgive me....as u know that shooting day I just woke up and run to shooting...since not enough sleep...my eyes can't see NOTHING! D: hehehe no more next time so please forgive me for one more time xDDDDD









A little updating about my busy life

Well, lately......I got lots of good news ^^ and once again......my Asia tour is start again XDD haha

Sep----> SG
Oct-----> BKK
Nov-----> SG
Dec-----> SG+KL (maybe) 

Humm.....!@____@ 
I think my schedule is already full until end of year ㅋㅋ

PS: If JM goes to TW and Indo too....I may follow him or just stay in SG until.... ;)
See ya all!!~~~555555

No comments:

Post a Comment