Friday, June 7, 2013

#8nniversary오공일 ♥♥♥♥♥ @JungMin0403 @2kjdream @HyungJun87 @mystyle1103 더블에스오공일 생일 축합니다!!~~~~ 

OMG!!!! SO HAPPY!! I SAW videos from our 4 boys YT :D 
*only will be much more better if they upload different videos :P hehe*





PS: JM said me to live healthy and long live together with SS501 :') 
OK! I love bday present so...miss u guys........ #SS501 ^^

Thank you so much for videos :DDDD #SS501  and the BEST bday gift as ever for me :')
*PS: OK!!!! I scream and cry too!! u can ask my friends around me now since I back from swimming at middle of night and after looking at lappy....scream and cry :")

#8nniversary오공일 I always proud to be one of GREEN family ;)
*only and one light stick of SS that I have la xDD hehehe


and if u want to see my anniversary cake from me to my beloved SS501 :)
Hope u guys love it!!!~~~~~













1 comment:

  1. I am sorry.

    I was taking a bath now.

    8 anniversary of nice SS501.

    Activity in the future is fun.^^*

    ReplyDelete